Friday 6 December 2013

The Christmas TAG!

Yes it's that time of year: THE CHRISTMAS TAG!!!!
I'm going to be doing some blogmassy type of things in the run up to December 25th! On YouTube you may have heard of vlogmas and its basically that but written down!

Anyway lets get started on the Christmas Tag!

What's your favourite holiday movie?
I have so many! I could list them all, but I love 'ELF' and 'The Holiday'! Oooo and 'Miracle on 34th Street' - classic!

What are your favourite Christmas colours?
Red + Gold + Silver + Green

Do you like to stay in your PJs or dress up for Christmas?
Personally, my family stay in pyjamas for presents and then get dressed up around midday for the rest of Christmas!

If you could only buy one person a present this year who would it be?
My mom, it's time for me to treat her, because she works so damn hard all year round :)

Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Morning?
Christmas Morning, obviously!!!

Have you ever built a Ginger Bread House?
I haven't, but I said I would this year, so lets wait and see shall we!

What do you like to do on your Christmas Break?
Christmas shopping, wrapping presents, putting up decorations and playing Christmas music and of course blogging a lot of the time!

Any Christmas Wishes?
That my family has a great Christmas and my readers enjoy my blogs!!

Favourite Christmas Smell?
I have a lot! First, the smell of Christmas Dinner! Second a 'Caramel Apple Yankee Candle' and third the smell of pine from the Christmas Tree!

Favourite Christmas Meal and Treat?
Meal - of course, the Christmas Dinner! Treat - I love a good ol' chocolate pudding and cream!! :)

I hope you enjoyed my little Christmassy blog post!
Please follow and come back for more!

Love you lovelies!
Laura xo

2 comments:

  1. Hi, you have wonderful blog and great post, did we follow each other already? if not, would you like to follow each other? if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN, please let me know so I can follow you back! thank you.

    xoxo, J
    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a different christmas you have, and yes i really enjoy the post!

    I follow you on bloglovin, so I'm going to follow you now here. Because i like you haha!

    ReplyDelete