Saturday 4 January 2014

Primark&Lush: Haul

Hello Everyone!

Happy New Year! So the other day I went shopping! My shopping list started as checked trousers and t-bar shoes but I came back with a little different! I didn't actually get any shoes as there were none in stock but I have ordered them online and should be here soon so that's very good!

So lets get started on what I actually did purchase!

The first place I went was Selfridges, there was a lot I wanted but I held myself back! Walking through the Bobby Brown and M-A-C section was like a dream! I have to say I took a peak at the mac lipsticks but held myself back!

Anyway I went to the Primark that is in Selfridges as it has all the 'posher' clothing there!
I picked up a Disney t-shirt which has bambi on it and its so so cute!

It is very comfortable as well! I've worn it so much already!

Moving on to the main Primark in Birmingham! I bought too items from here which we're lucky finds! I didn't expect to find them but I did! 

So I firstly picked up this satchel which was £9.00 and I've wanted a satchel for a long time now but they're quite expensive therefore this is a cheaper option but also looks the same as a high end one! I also bought some checked trousers which were £12 but when I got to the till she said they were only £5 which is a right bargain! I wore these trousers on New Years Eve so you can check my previous blogpost to see what they look like on! 



The bag is very spacious which is actually very helpful! It's also quite strong for such a cheap bag! I love it!

The next shop was Lush! We all know how much I love Lush! I could not possibly leave without buying something!

I firstly got this which smells like candy hearts, those sweets! 



This is called 'space girl' and I'm so excited for it!

The next one has quite a subtle smell but I'm not sure how to describe it- you will learn I cannot describe scents! 
But it looks like this and is called Pop in the Bath, Bubble Bar Slice!
There were different colours of it too (blue,pink&yellow) but I thought it would be interesting in the bath! It actually did turn out Green!

The next thing from Lush which I actually didn't buy, my sister got me this for Christmas and that is the very popular Snow Fairy Star Wand and looks like this...
 
It's got a cute little bell on it! I had wanted this for a while but they were always sold out as they are very very popular! It is reusable which is why I quite like it and smells divine! If you have smelt snow fairy- that's it!

So what products have you bought from Lush? Do you have any favourites?

Thankyou!

Love you lovelies!
Laura xo

6 comments:

  1. Great buys, Iv got the same tartan trousers is well they're really nice and comfy.
    http://itsaleyna.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really want these tartan trousers! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww cute! Love the bambi print shirt :)

    www.ruzinscloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely adore your satchel, and the tartan trousers are gorgeous! :o x
    I've been thinking of trying a bath bomb from Lush and I think I might have been persuaded by this post! :)
    I just uploaded a new post - a winter wishlist, would mean a lot if you checked it out at http://itsonlysophie.blogspot.co.uk
    have a nice day lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, you have wonderful blog and great post, did we follow each other already? if not, would you like to follow each other? if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN, please let me know so I can follow you back! thank you.
    My Bloglovin:

    ReplyDelete
  6. That Bambi top is so cute, primark have got some absolute steels in at the moment!

    Http://justlittlelucy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete