Thursday 16 January 2014

My Current Favourites!

Hello Everyone!

I have started 2014 off loving a lot of things clothes to beauty products! I thought id share with you what im loving so lets get straight to it!

The first thing, which I got at Christmas, is this Clinique Cleanser! It is amazing! Before I'd never really used a cleanser I just used cheap makeup wipes but using this has made me realise how moisturising it is to the skin! When I use it and afterwards too my skin feels so much better and refreshed which is so good! I defiantly recommend this cleanser! 


This next item I also got at Christmas and its the Maybelline 'Falsies' Mascara. Its so good and really does give volume to the lashes! Its my favourite mascara from my whole collection!

These next two things are perfumes and I have had them for a while but these are my favourites ever! They are the 'Justin Bieber Girlfriend perfume' and 'Justin Bieber The Key' I ran out of the actual perfume bottles but short story when I went to see the 'Believe Movie' they were handing out free samples and my friend and I got about nine of each! So yes they smell amazing and don't underestimate the name! They are fabulous!

Im sure everyone knows the 'Maybelline Baby lips' but this one is my favourite and its in 'Cherry me'. I have found this is the most moisturising for me and works nicest! It is also slightly tinted so that's great for school too!  
 
 
The next thing came in a set from Seventeen but you can buy it on its own and that's this eyeliner! there's not much to say apart from BUY IT! Its brilliant and works really nicely!

Im sure you already know my obsession with these shoes but I had to throw them in! I love them, they're so comfortable and pretty! They go with everything so its great!

You may also know my obsession with Tartan! But yes these three pieces - two tartan dresses and tartan trousers- are just addictive to wear! They look amazing with so many different styled outfits and just are perfect! I've found that the trousers and the right tartan dress actually are very slimming and make your figure stand out so nicely!
 
 
So there we go 'My Current Favourites', I hope you have enjoyed this post and please tell me in the comments below what you are loving!
 
Love you lovelies!
Laura xo

4 comments:

  1. I have been absolutely dying to try the Falsies mascara I think I should probably just buy it now!
    ps I nominated you for the Liebster Award :), you can check out the details on my blog - http://itsonlysophie.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/the-liebster-award-2014.html
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your shoes! X

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh I love the falsies too! And where are those tartan trousers from- I need them! Lovely post, Hollie X

    ReplyDelete