Wednesday 1 January 2014

New Years Eve: Hair, Make Up & outfit

Hello Everyone!

Happy New Year! I hope you've had a great year and an even better one to come!

So firstly makeup - as my main outfit is Black and White - so I've gone for a Bright Red Lipstick and Winged Eyeliner as a statement to the outfit! 

These are the products I used:
The Kate Moss Lipstick is in 107 and it's my favourite, I use it all year round! The Mascara is Maybelline: 'The Falsies' and this is also my favourite Mascara, I love it to pieces! 
I don't use Foundation too much, but I like to keep it natural anyway, so I used a Tinted Moisturiser by the Natural Collection at Boots. 

I use the Rimmel 'Stay Matte Powder' as it's my favourite and I really recommend it!


I kept my hair simple by just straightening it with a quiff. 

So the best bit my outfit!
I really like wearing Black and White at the minute! I'm not a bright colour person if I'm honest!


My trousers are from Primark and they were only £5! Such a bargain! I will probably live in these trousers now! I love them so much! 
The top is also from Primark and it was only £8! My boots are from New Look and were £24.99!

So what are your plans for New Year? Do you have any resolutions?

Happy New Year!

Love you lovelies!
Laura xo

10 comments:

  1. The trousers are gorgeous! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures :) Happy New Year!

    www.ruzinscloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit, the trousers are so nice, would love to have gotten my hands on them! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! And I love them so much, very comfortable :) xx

      Delete
  4. I use the Stay Matte powder too! It's the best! Love this look, especially the red lips :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the same baby lips and I love it so much

    -Auré xxo
    http://aurelie-hispter.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete