Thursday 9 January 2014

Winter Warmth!

Hello everyone!

So it's winter here in England and many other places around the world and that means it's very very cold! At night time I get rather chilly and layer up a lot! I sleep with lots of blankets on just to keep myself warm!

So I thought I'd share with you what I do to keep warm and I'm going to give you my little tips on how to stay cosy in these winter months!

When I get in from school, I like to make a hot drink! I'm the type of person that doesn't like to wear proper clothes when there's no need to, I like to be comfortable, so as soon as I come in and have my hot drink I put my pyjamas on and chill out! When I say 'chill out' that means messing around on my phone, tweeting my socks of! 
Talking about socks, cosy slipper socks are a must have! If your feet are warm, your body is warm! I tuck my bottoms into my socks and put these cute bootie slippers on!






I don't just wear my pyjamas as that doesn't keep me too warm but what I do wear as well is a dressing gown or a fleece poncho! For Christmas I got some cosy keepers! This is a Minnie Mouse style fleece poncho which I just throw on over my pyjamas or even clothes and it keeps me snuggly! I also got this pink and white hooded dressing gown which feels amazing!



Keeping yourself busy also helps you stay warm! If your doing something you won't notice being cold! I don't necessarily mean go running to get warm because I'm very lazy in the winter and going out in the cold to get warm doesn't make sense to me so I potter around in my room, on the computer, or reading! I love reading a lot and lying in bed while having a read is quite relaxing! 


I always try and write when I'm not doing anything and I really enjoy it!

 

Having a cosy room makes you feel cosy too I feel, so I have little fairy lights around my bed and it makes my room look so pretty!


So what do you do in your room, or in the winter when it's too cold to go out?

Love you lovelies!
Laura xo

2 comments:

  1. not seen anyone do a post like this girlie:)I've got on two pairs of socks right now cos I'm so cold!and it really isn't as cold as it could be hehe!plus in the winter i wear a pair of tights and a pair of leggings under dresses!hehe!im now following your blog lovely!:)xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate being too warm. I don't mind a bit, well I'd rather be warm than cold but I hate being hot. My mum will literally go to bed in pjs, dressing gown, heated blanket, another blanket and duvet. I sleep in my underwear and have a fan on every night of the year.. weird!

    daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete