Wednesday 29 January 2014

What I'm crushing on: Aéropostale

Hello my lovelies!

Right so short story! When I went to New York, on the last day we went into a shop called Aeropostale - I'm almost sure you might have heard of it if not it's a clothing store! Anyway I bought a t shirt from there and I love it to pieces! I regret not buying anything else as we don't have the shop In the UK! So anyway I went looking on the web and found that they ship to the UK! 

This made me very happy so I took a look and I managed to get a list and thought I'd share it with you!

Here we go!

I have the Aeropostale app and it's all in dollars so I do apologise if your British like me!

All of these accept the shoe is from the Bethany Mota range and it's just gorgeous! The red jumper is so chic and will be great in the cooler months but even in the English summer you could wear it so it's great! That is $19.99 which is really good! The next shirt along is very cute and I love the style! Once again good for summer as it's not to thick and would look great with shorts or jeans! It is only $8.99! The black blazer is a must have for every wardrobe! No matter what you wear a black blazer will go with it! That was $17.99! The dress is honestly adorable and will look good dressed up or down! This is $19.99! The Bow necklace will look super cute popping out of a shirt looking all fancy! It's only $2.99 so super cheap! And finally the shoes! I think these would be great for summer and I love the boho chic vibe they have and they are $18.00!

So I do apologise for the dollars but I know that in the uk it would work out cheaper! 

I may have a little spend soon! 
What do you like? Have you got anything from Aeropostale before? What was it?

Love you lovelies!
Laura xo 

3 comments:

  1. Love the bow necklace!
    Cute post, love your blog!

    Kylie
    http://beautyineffect.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I didn't know that they shipped to the UK, thats great news! That Bow necklace is too cute :D
    Ellie,xx
    Elephant stories and more

    ReplyDelete