Saturday 18 January 2014

Weekend OOTD!

Hello everyone!

It is indeed the weekend! That consists of two days which means two outfits - clever counting laura! I'm going to show you two outfits and I will hopefully inspire your outfit choices!

So on Saturday I was a little dressy but fashion is a statement not a style, fashion does not have to be worn casually nor outside the runway! So it does not matter!


Shoes: Top shop, Necklace & Rings: Primark, Bracelet: H&M, Frilly Socks: Primark, Dress: Primark!
So this outfit looks quite classy, old school but also very modern! I love it and wear this probably too much but it never gets old and seems to look different each time!

Sunday! On Sunday I went to the Pub with my family and its so lovely in there! It also has a very good WIFI connection!
Jumper: ASOS & eBay, Necklace: Primark, Boots: George-ASDA
So I wore jeans with this outfit but I left the bottoms out as you could pair it with leggings, jeans or even a skirt! My jumper is quite oversized so its very very comfortable and its my favourite jumper ever! The boots are just a must have for every outfit- they're so comfy! For me comfort is key so I like a lot of things that make me feel nice!


What did you do this weekend? Anything fancy or did you just chill?
Love you lovelies!
Laura xo
 

6 comments:

  1. The jumper is adorable.
    http://itsaleyna.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. looooove the tartan jumper and cute shoes combination, adorable!

    http://dixonkerry-o.blogspot.co.uk xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. The second outfit: I LOVE IT!

    x

    www.feliciards.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I love your blog, so I've nominated you for the Liebster award. Check it out on my blog.
    http://helenruth98.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. The metallic shoes and ASOS jumper are my faves, love your choices!
    x

    www.lucyloves9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete