Monday 18 August 2014

ALL AROUND PARIS.


















Denim Jacket: River Island
Pleated Skirt: COW Vintage
Jelly Shoes: Vintage Store
Black Top: New Look
Backpack: Carolina Herrera 212 VIP
Choker: Ebay
Sunday 10th August. Day 2. We literally went everywhere! From the Eiffel Tower, to the Louvre, The Champs Elysees and The Arc De Triumph! I loved exploring Paris and going to different places! We visited one of many 'Love Lock Bridges' where me and the rest of my family bought a lock and threw away the key. I put me and my best friend Lish on there which was pretty cool! Its very picture heavy but there's just to much to show! You can see me looking at makeup and that was in Sephora which I have already wrote about! We took the Metro to The Moulin Rouge and that was a sight in itself. It looked amazing at night and we had a lovely Starbucks outside it!
I actually sat on a lamp post outside the Arc De Triumph and also gained many bruises from stupidly jumping on it. I thought it was cool though (the picture not the bruises).
We did all sorts, so if you want to know about anything in particular please comment and ill tell you!
Paris is my Heaven.

1 comment:

  1. looks like you had a fun day !!! love your outfit btw :)

    xoxo,
    Dee
    Slumber Talk

    ReplyDelete