Friday 8 August 2014

COW VINTAGE







 
         Skirt: COW Vintage, £10
           Dungarees: COW Vintage, £20   
          
Hello Lovelies! That's right you guessed it I went shopping and bought more clothes! For a while I have wanted a pleated skirt and I'm not normally a big fan of leopard print, but this skirt just looked really good on the hanger and being slightly big headed it looked good on me! I thought for £10 it's such a good price and for Vintage, which is my favourite, I couldn't resist! Dungarees are my thing right now! I tried some on in Urban Outfitters and just fell in love but they were out of my price range! I knew that COW sold them so when I came I saw them in my size for £20 and immediately bought them! They are quite over sized which I love as it gives a 90's feel to the outfit!
 
I'm going to Paris for a few days, so there will be many outfit posts coming including these items of clothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment