Monday 25 August 2014

THE VIEW FROM THE AFTERNOON





Choker: Ebay
Paris Top: A random street stall in Paris
Mom Jeans: Urban Outfitters
Check Shirt: New Look
Watch: Urban Outfitters

Today is a kind of Outfit post. I went to Digbeth with my very talented Father to find some Street art and take a few Pictures of my outfit. I love Digbeth because of its Art and all the Vintage shops around it. Not long from now is going to be The City of Colours Festival in Birmingham which takes place at The Custard Factory. Obviously im going to go. I love this outfit because its so comfy and I think it incorporates Old and New. The jeans are very 90's, and as I was watching Friends, Rachel has the same jeans so im happy with that. Moving on, this watch doesn't leave my wrist. Urban Outfitters watches are the best! I've really been into Photography of Street art myself so its quite good having a dad interested as well because you get to go to cool places!

No comments:

Post a Comment