Sunday 17 August 2014

PARIS DAY 1.

DUTY FREE!

This is me, on the Plane.




I was attempting to be one of those super cool people who hold the Eiffel Tower... That's right!

 
Stripy T-Shirt - H&M
Mom Jeans- Urban Outfitters
Check Shirt- New Look
Shoes- Converse Store
 
Saturday 9th August. I got on a plane and flew to Paris... with my family! I wanted to share with you my trip as a memory for me but a story for you. My sister is featured on this post, you can follow her on Instagram. I was so excited for this holiday and it was truly amazing!
For the day of travelling and arriving, I certainly went comfy and casual. This is one of my favourite outfits that I wear all the time but thought it was suitable. I think Mom Jeans are extremely hard to pull off and I don't even think I pull them off very well but I think they look cool and are very comfy compared to the skinny jeans I normally opt for! Stripes are my thing, I have stripy jumpers, t-shirts and even dresses. Its getting out of hand! My bag is from Macy's in New York and it was a Macy's own limited edition last year! Converse go with everything and have always been in fashion so I obviously went for them! 
I Love it.


(Photos taken by Adam Benwell - here is his Instagram)

No comments:

Post a Comment