Saturday 30 August 2014

LONDON

 







 
 


Top: Urban Village
Mom Jeans: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Converse
Beanie: Urban Outfitters
Yankees Back Pack: Grandslam - New York
 
Tuesday 26th August. I went to London! Despite the rainy weather in the morning, the day was really good! The first stop was Brick Lane- I've wanted to go here as I knew there were a few Vintage shops which we all know is my favourite! I purchased an Oversized Denim jacket from Rokit Vintage for £20 which I thought was brilliant because the make was actually Valentino! I also got a badge to pin onto it. At this point our stomachs were grumbling and our legs were aching so we stopped for some street food- which was delicious! We decided to head back to the tube once we were done so then we headed to Camden Town which is another place I've wanted to go too! It was terribly busy in Camden, perhaps not as busy as it would be on a Saturday though but it was very exciting. From here I got my new School Bag which is actually made out of a mans Shirt- weird but cool. I also got an Arctic Monkeys T-Shirt because they are my Favourite Band! Camden is full of characters and I liked that- people and places were very vibrant!
The people who owned Stalls were not too keen on Photos been taken and I got many angry looks because my camera was out...  
 
We then got a Starbucks which was well needed but we also got a free one because they messed up my order! I ended up having a strawberries and cream Frappuccino as well as a free Caramel Cream Frappuccino- that was luck (I didn't drink both though I did share)! From here we went straight to The Shard, got some looks of the security but went straight up and what a view it was- despite the cloudy fogginess.
We still had a few hours before we needed to catch the train so we decided to head off to Covent Garden. We had a quick stop at the apple Shop to charge our phones but then we went to the very Wonderful Jamie Oliver Union Jacks.
 
I realise this has been quite wordy which is actually unlike me but we had a super packed day full of stuff I wanted to share with you. Anyway I'll see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment