Wednesday 20 August 2014

TOURING & SHOPPING |ParisDay3














Shirt: Primark
Dungarees: COW Vintage
Choker: Ebay
Backpack: Carolina Herrera 212 VIP
Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters
Monday 11th August. Bonjour! We all woke up, got ready and by the way how good is my eyeliner game- I did that with my NAKED Palette Mirror so it was hard! We went to breakfast at an amazing CafĂ© where I had Nutella on French Toast, YUM! Again we went to many places as we did the hop on hop off tour bus - even though we didn't get off the entire time! We caught the Metro to the Champs Elysees and had a coffee. Im sitting with my dad in case you didn't know! Im absolutely in love with anything remotely like overalls/dungarees hence my outfit! They're so comfy! I actually bought some Chocolate from Laduree which was delicious. Notre Dame was one of my favourite places to be, it was so big and amazing I had to take a few moments to take it in. I bought many things but I stuffed it all in that black Backpack. Some things I got were a White Tennis Skirt from a vintage store- similar to the American Apparel Tennis Skirt. Also a T-Shirt that has some Paris Landmarks - how cool. Also I got a jumper and other little bits for friends!
Paris isn't just the City of Love but the City you fall in love with.

No comments:

Post a Comment