Sunday 3 August 2014

NAKED 2








 
 
Hello lovelies! Finally I have bought the Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette! I've wanted this for absolutely ages and now I finally have it! As soon as it arrived I automatically took a photo of it and bragged about it on my Instagram! It's incredibly beautiful and the colours are amazing!
I feel that even the box is just too pretty and everything about it is just perfectly clear! The brush it comes with is amazing as it's very soft and blends really well! Now that I have this one I kind of want them all...
 
The Colours are (from left to right)
Foxy
Half Baked
Bootycall
Chopper
Tease
Snakebite
Suspect
Pistol
Verve
YDK
Busted
Blackout
 
You can create amazing looks with this palette whether its for a night out or just a casual day! I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment