Saturday 30 August 2014

BANANAS.









 
Ingredients
 
1 Banana
Half a cup of Milk
Half a cup of Ice
Caramel Syrup/Flavouring
 
I've recently wanted to start sharing with you recipes and little things I like to make which are quick and easy. This week I decided to make a Banana Milkshake. There are thousands of recipes which use other ingredients but mine is very simple and super quick! This recipe is for 1 Person but you can just double the ingredients for more. Now I know everyone pretty much knows how to make smoothies/milkshakes but its abit different and something you can do anytime!
 
Firstly, you need to chop your banana up and throw it in the blender. While your throwing things, the ice and milk need to go in there too! You don't have to add Syrup if you don't want to, honey is another good option too. Any flavour works but the Caramel just gives it a little more taste. Whizz it all up and your done! Pour it into your favourite cup and enjoy. If you want, you could add cream too it- I didn't but you could! I just sat down with my drink and did some blogging!
I hope you liked this post- if you want me to make anything please comment below and I'd be happy too!

No comments:

Post a Comment