Sunday 24 August 2014

PARIS SIGHTS.












There is far too much to say and tell you about Paris. I feel the only way is through pictures but then I feel like im drowning you all in the images. Paris is a city of Architecture, Character and for me Fashion- not just in clothes but in buildings and people. Of course Fashion is the main reason for me because I think Paris is one of the capitals for fashion- especially along the Champs Elysees! It's impossible for me to tell you every little detail about Paris. I could just say book a flight and go see for yourself but that's rather unrealistic. I hope my Photos attract you in some sort of way... You may be tired of my Paris blogs but there's just too much too say and show so I hope your not!
 
I have basically just come back from a shopping trip but im going on another...
This Tuesday Im going to the one and only London!!! We are heading up the Shard, around Brick Lane, to Camden Town and any other London sights. You can definitely expect a blog from that in the upcoming week! Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment